September 30, 2009
Wanted: Rock Star Marketer
What it’s like to work here is pretty well captured here.
Why should you pass this on to a friend who is a good fit? Because you will help a friend find the best job he or she ever had! Oh and because we will pay you a nice referral fee if we hire your friend.
Why should you apply? That’s a longer answer:
1. We are inventive market leaders with a really unique business model, at a good scale, in a rapidly growing niche
2. We are reinventing our business in a way that is going to dramatically impact the entire email ecosystem in an extremely positive way for ISPs, filters, mailers, and end users alike
3. This position will be a hugely strategic role, managing a very strong marketing team as well as being an executive partner to the rest of the senior team around positioning and telling our story, both to all sides of the industry as well as potentially to Wall Street (someday, anyway)
4. As a growth stage company, we offer the best aspects of small company/startup life and larger company benefits
5. We have the best VC investors in the country, and we are also materially cash flow positive
6. We are a really fun place to work (just ask us!) If you are interested or know someone who is, you can comment here, or you can email me directly at matt at returnpath dot net. The details are in the spec, but we have a strong preference for someone in the Bay Area who has worked in email/messaging security.